Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Effectiveness and Change of Membership Terms and Conditions)
- These Terms and Conditions shall be effected by the notice of AskMillions on-line, and may be amended to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws in case of reasonable reasons.
- To agree to these terms and conditions means to agree to them, including checking the changes in the terms and conditions at regular visits, and AskMillions is not responsible for any damages caused by not knowing the information on the changed terms.
- If a member disagrees with the changed terms and conditions, he / she may request the withdrawal (cancellation) of the member. If he / she does not express his / her refusal within 7 days from the effective date of the changed terms, he / she shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes.
Article 3 (Other Terms and Conditions)
- Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use, and other relevant laws.
Article 4 (Types of Services)
- Survey writing and novel network communicator activities
Article 5 (Sign Up)
- The service can be used by pressing the member registration button after checking the agreement at the top of this agreement.
- Anyone who wants to use this service by joining as a member must register all information (name, e-mail, etc.) requested by AskMillions, and the member who does not register as a fact cannot claim any right.
- AskMillions may use the other person's e-mail to apply for membership and delete the member's ID or be punished according to related laws.
Article 6 (Provision of Service)
- You can use the service after joining the membership.
- In principle, the service is used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, there are exceptions when there is a special reason such as system inspection.
Article 7 (Suspension of Service)
- AskMillions may suspend or restrict the provision of services if one of the following applies.
- In case of force majeure such as national emergency or natural disaster
- When the telecommunication service provider specified in AskMillions suspends telecommunication service
- Inevitable due to repair, construction or failure of service facilities
- If there is a problem with normal service due to congestion of service use
- Other measures needed for smooth system management
Article 8 (member ID management)
- AskMillions allows the member to use the member ID as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- In principle, the member ID cannot be changed. If you want to change it due to unavoidable reasons, you must cancel your existing ID and re-join.
- The member's ID cannot be resold or transferred to another person.
- The member shall be responsible for all the results arising from the leakage of the ID and password given to the member or the illegal use of a third party.
- If the user's ID is used illegally, the member must notify AskMillions.
Article 9 (limit of use)
- AskMillions may delete member ID and password if it falls under any of the followings.
- In case of false subscription
- If you do not subscribe by e-mail
- If you steal someone else's ID and password
- Intentionally interferes with service operation
- In violation of Article 10 (Postings) of these Terms and Conditions
Article 10 (Posts of Members)
If it is determined that the contents posted by a member fall under any of the following items, it may be deleted without prior notice.
- In case of violation of public order and morals
- In case of criminal activity
- In the event of dissemination of false facts or defamation of others
- In case of infringement of copyright of AskMillions, copyright of third party, etc.
- If it violates other relevant laws or is necessary for the operation of the website
Article 11 (Obligations)
- AskMillions will not leak or distribute member's personal information to a third party without the user's consent. However, this does not apply to cases falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
- In the case of a request from a related agency for investigation purposes pursuant to a related law
- At the request of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee
- In case of other related laws
- AskMillions can prepare and use statistical data on personal information of members for smooth service.
- The member shall comply with all matters prescribed in the agreement.
Article 12 (Copyright rights)
- The rights to the materials used in the service are as follows.
- Members shall not use the posted materials for commercial purposes.
- The rights and responsibilities for the post belong to the publisher.
- AskMillions is not responsible for the contents such as reliability or accuracy of the member's posts.
Article 13 (Details of Operation)
Other necessary matters are determined by GF Partners and posted in the notice to notify all members.
Article 14 (Dispute Mediation)
- If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising out of the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of AskMillions shall be the competent court.
Chapter 2: Addendum
Article 1 (Transitional Measures for Current Subscribers)
- Prior to the effective date of these Terms, Subscribers will assume that they have been accepted.
- This Agreement is effective January 10, 2020.