Consent to collection and use of personal information and notice of required items
Article 1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
- The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and when the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Platform Membership Information: Platform Membership Management and Service Delivery
Article 2 Personal Information Processing Items
- The items of personal information processed for membership registration and various service provision are as follows.
- Platform Member Information: Name, Email, Password
Article 3. Retention period of processing personal information
- In principle, personal information is destroyed without delay once the purpose of processing is achieved. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below.
- Platform Membership Information: Two years after membership withdrawal
Article 4. Right to refuse and disadvantage
- ou have the right to refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. If you refuse to do so, you cannot register as a member and the use of the platform is restricted.